Transport of waste and centralised cleaning
The transport of waste and centralised cleaning have the same basic principles as dust removal but are also suitable for bulkier and/or heavy products (paper, ballasts, shavings and banks).
Depending on the applications, pre-separation is needed before the final air filtration.
The calculations should therefore take account of the data specific to the treated product:
- Density and volume of the product
- Speed of collection
- Minimum transport speed
- Transported volume
dB Vib Ingenierie offers different services depending on your requirements:
Transport of waste
Before being transported, waste that is too bulky can be crushed, shredded or cut down. According to the type and quantity of waste, the air/material separation can be carried out in two ways:
- Cyclonic pre-separation or gravity pre-separation; the dust laden air is then recovered and treated with a standard dust extractor
- Cycloning and filtration of waste and air in a cyclo-filter
These systems can be used to clean floors and machines, when the use of a brush is not allowed. They are particularly useful for large surface areas and multi-story buildings.
In this type of installation, given the large amount of material transported, special attention should be given to the type of receptacle. The choice depends on:
- the available handling equipment
- the recycling options
- the type of treated product