dB Vib Ingenierie offers two types of soundproof doors:
Soundproof doors for Premises (SDP) from 35 to 50 dB:
These doors are designed for easy and fast installation, which is why their frames are delivered fully assembled and all the locks are fitted in the factory.
Our soundproof doors for premises can be installed (among other places):
- In concert halls and performance halls.
- In premises housing generators.
- As an access door for cladding in our EKOFLEX and EKOPHONE designs
- In offices adjoining a noisy production workshop.
In addition to our standard range of soundproof doors (SDP), we design and develop custom-made doors of larger dimensions or with very high acoustic performance.
Designed specifically for each application, these doors can be automated and have access control.
Our areas of expertise:
- Automated access control.
- Motorised and automated doors.
- Performance validation measurements after installation.
- Smoke and fire-proof doors.
For any noise attenuation requirement or specific dimensions, please do not hesitate to contact us.