Acoustic corrections of buildings
In open field and in the absence of obstacles, an individual only perceives the direct noise emitted by a source and the level falls by 6 dB for each doubling of the source distance.
In a building, the reverberant sound reflected from the inner surfaces (walls and ceiling) is perceived to be louder.
This reverberant sound is not insignificant and can reach up to 7 to 8 dB further away from the source. Our range of sound-absorbing products is to reduce this sound increase caused by reverberation and limit sound propagation.
Whether in an industrial or service setting, we offer different types of sound-absorbing products to solve your products which include:
- Sound-absorbing panels.
- Suspended acoustic baffles.
These sound-absorbing products are used for:
- Acoustic correction in an entrance hall or restaurant.
- Reduction of ambient sound in a building or industrial unit.
- Reduction of noise reverberation on a wall or façade.
- Creation of confinement screens for a work station